BM Impianti operates in the field of design and construction of air conditioning systems, split systems, heat pump piping systems and air renewal systems and industrial heat recovery systems with certification and new plant booklet. The main goals that the company never misses are:
1) to ensure a better quality of life through better air quality;
2) to ensure an ideal climate;
3) energy savings by tailor-made solutions carefully studied by technicians and engineers with decades of experience;
4) use innovative and quality products.
To achieve these results, BM Impianti has become a partner of DAIKIN, a market leader in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and heat pump systems that can deliver up to 300% efficiency levels. BM Impianti install Daikin VRV plants.
INCENTIVATION SYSTEMS FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF EXISTING CLIMATE VENTILATION PLANTS WITH HEAT PUMP PLANTS
For the replacement of industrial winter air conditioning systems with Heat pump systems there are two ways to get the benefits:
1) TAX ALLOWANCE 65% until 31.12.2017: it can be applied to energy redevelopment interventions on buildings of any cadastral category, provided they are already existing and equipped with heating system: companies, houses, offices, shops, etc …
2) THERMAL ACCOUNT until 31.12.2017: it is an incentive mechanism established by DM 28/12/12 (the so – called “Thermal Account” decree), which aims to promote small – Energy efficiency of existing buildings and the production of thermal energy from renewable sources. In particular, the incentive for the production of thermal energy from renewable sources derives from Art. 28 of DM March 3, 2011 n. 28 with the modalities defined by DM 28/12/12. Heat pumps, being renewable technologies that can provide thermal energy for winter building air conditioning, are eligible for the Heat Concentration.
It should be noted that in both incentive cases it is necessary REPLACEMENT of the existing heating system, and therefore not the new construction, and the installation of high efficiency systems.